The festival continues with a series of intimate wine dinners hosted by a winemaker or proprietor, this year showcasing wines from California, Portugal and Italy. Attendees will taste outstanding new wines while learning of the winemaker's approach to their winemaking. Menus will be created by Chris Ferrier, Executive Chef for the hotel and 2100 Prime.
2013 Capital Wine Festival Schedule
- January 25 - Grand Reception $65
- January 29 - Darioush Winery $145
- February 5 - Pine Ridge Vineyards $135
- February 12 - Heitz Wine Cellars $125
- February 19 - Burgess Cellars $125
- February 26 - Miner Family Wines $125
- March 5 - Patz and Hall $125
- March 12 - Pio Cesare $125
- March 19 - Wine & Soul $135
- March 26 - Tres Sabores and Calder Wine Co $125
The Fairfax Hotel is a 259-room luxury hotel located along Embassy Row in Washington, DC. The hotel can accommodate up to 250 guests for a wedding or event in The Ballroom. Additionally, state-of-the-art meeting spaces are available for groups of 10-250. For more information, please visit: www.luxurycollection.com/fairfax
Tickets: Visit www.capitalwinefestival.com or call (202) 736-1453.