Name of Band
Website - Contact Information
Type of Music - Band Description
• Voted "BEST LOCAL BAND" - 2008 "Best Of DC" in The Washington City Paper
• Voted "2005 BEST LOCAL BAND" in the Washington Post Readers Poll***
Do you remember when rock and roll was fun? JunkFood certainly does, serving up big, unapologetic rock tunes with loud guitars and sing-along hooks so huge you could hang a side of beef on them.
JunkFood regularly performs for a broad range of fans in a wide range of venues up and down the East coast. From family friendly festival crowds, to summer beach vacationers, to rowdy college bars - JunkFood has entertained them all.
Band’s Story - History - Venues Played
JunkFood is 10 years old and embarking on their "10 YEARS GONE TOUR" in 2010! A live album and DVD is in the works as well for release this year!
All over the VA/DC/MD metro areas, as far west as Indiana, and as far south as The Outer Banks.
Local Support for National Acts
You name it!
- Rock band with 3 original albums out; plays tons of covers too
- 4 piece band (2 guitars, bass, and drums) with 3 vocals
- Will play anywhere that makes sense
- Can provide production ([pro sound, stage, and lights) but will hike fee of course
- Just signed a sponsorship deal with Monster Energy Drink
- Give us a shout!