From the article: Best Dates in the Washington, DC Area
Where are the most romantic places in Washington DC? The region is full of romantic spots - scenic attractions, parks with beautiful views, elegant restaurants. Share your favorite romantic place in Washington, DC, Maryland or Northern Virginia. Please include the name of the place, the location and what makes it special. Share Your Favorite Spot
Your Dating Diva
- These are great. There is also a free concert at the Kennedy Center on the Millenium Stage every evening at 6pm!
- —Guest Your Dating Diva
Top of the Town
- Top of the Town is an office right behind the Iwo Jima Memorial. It is on the 12th floor of the building and hosts a full view of DC, Arlington, the Pentagon etc. If you manage to get onto the far balcony, you can see across the Mall, all the way down to the Capitol. Probably the best view of DC without being in a helicopter.
- —Guest James
Top of Hotel Washington
- We love having drinks on the balcony of the Hotel Washington, overlooking the mall, White House, etc.
- —Guest MdMomof3
Old Town Alexandria
- I love Old Town Alexandria, especially on a warm evening. The great restaurants, shops, historic architecture, and waterfront make it a particularly romantic and charming spot to spend a lovely evening.
- —Guest Jen W
- Great Falls is my favorite romantic place. The views are awesome and it is especially nice on a clear spring or fall day. When you visit Great Falls you feel like you are on vacation and really far away from the city.
- —Guest Sandra